Wednesday, February 7, 2007

This project has occupied our minds and lives!

The first beta release of the mydearbooks website is to be launched on February 28, 2007. There are very few days remained. To complete this target we are planning our deadlines weekly. We have to work rigourously on the project to meet this. No doubt, there is pressure but, in my opinion this is an oppurtunity to learn lots of things.

For coming 22 days, we have to work passionately, help each other, be consistent and prompt. Whatever...to complete this project well in time is the only goal !

The best part is we have to perform under pressure.

We are re-grouped in a team of four groups, with three members per group. Including me there are three other memebers (Rajiv, Vaibhav and Virendra) of our team who are announced module leaders today.

I am really happy for this. But, being module leader means more responsibility. That is, to complete my module in all respect is my responsibility.

Again, only completing my module perfrectly is not going to serve our final goal, which is to launch the first beta release of mydearbooks website. If we miss it, it would be failure of our team as a whole.

I feel, our final goal has oriented all of us in just one direction. We have started sharing our difficulties, views due to this project. I am sure, we are going to make it.

Each and everyone of us is looking forward to complete all work. Dividing modules is just to manage scope of work efficiently. Otherwise, to complete every piece is the responsibilty of every team member.

I wish mydearbooks team, all the very best !

Kalyani Alshi, Nagpur.

No comments: