Thursday, January 25, 2007

Move with goal

Hello friends

Starting with the first day of my class i felt where i would stand in terms of course and also the project which i though may have flown ahead. I really feel nice working with you all. The idea of learning the course and at the same time doing the project is really nice. I personally feel that both the things going hand in hand helps a person to think practically more as he learns and applies it at the same time.
At present everyone is involved in project. I and other team menbers in the class are busy with page linking. Majority of the work of linking is done. Some members who were enable to come mailed their task and also confirmed whether it was received. I really liked the spirit with which everyone is contributing.
GOOD BYE EVERY ONE.


No comments: